Helix Connected Kit
Alarm Relay’s ultimate smartphone-controlled security system.
- Remotely control your security system from your smartphone
- Live camera streaming and up to 7 days of recording
- Z-Wave home automation compatible
- Secure, encrypted alarm communication through built-in Ethernet & CDMA cellular interfaces
- Sets up in just minutes
- Connects directly to your home router via Ethernet
- Amazon Echo/Alexa compatible
- (1) Helix system
- (1) Helix mount
- (3) Cryptix Door/Window Contacts
- (1) Cryptix Motion Detector
- (1) 1MP Wireless HD Camera
- (1) Z-Wave Board
- (1) Smart Switch (Z-Wave Compatible)
- (1) Keyfob
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Rechargeable back-up battery
Helix is the first professional security panel designed to deliver interactive security and home automation services from a customer’s mobile device. The Helix architecture knocks down costly hurdles end-users face when installing a security system. Unlike a hybrid panel, users don’t need to pull wires for peripheral devices or other sensors. Helix also eliminates the need to compete for entrance wall space near a power outlet, a challenge for existing self-contained security offerings. Helix can be installed in an office, entertainment center or even a closet. This reduces installation costs, while providing the benefits of locating the panel in a discreet, secure location.
Every Helix system comes standard with a secured and supervised Ethernet connection. This link enables central station reporting and interactive controls using the homeowner’s broadband if desired. Optional WiFi, GSM and CDMA cards are available providing primary or back up communication channels for both alarm reporting and interactive services.
- 433MHz CryptiX wireless receiver with over 1500’ open air range; ensuring coverage of large homes.
- Integrated Bluetooth® version 4.1
- Wireless peripheral bus
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Rechargeable battery delivering 24 hours of stand-by power during AC power disruptions