Alarm Relay’s premium dual path Internet and cellular communicator.
- Universal Dual Path Alarm Communicator
- Compatible with all SIA/Contact ID Alarm Systems
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Alarm Relay provides custom pre-wired units for an easy setup
- Option to use Ethernet and Cellular for dual reporting or just Cellular
- Secure (encrypted) communication between alarm system and Central Station
- Remote interaction (Control your alarm from the convenience of your smart phone)
- Supervised connection to ensure constant connectivity
- Custom alarm notifications via email, text, push, or automated phone call
Overview: The Alarm Relay BAT LTE is a universal, dual-path cellular and internet communicator that provides peace of mind and extensive user functionality and control. Utilizing the Verizon network, the Alarm Relay BAT LTE offers cellular communication for a fraction of the normal industry cost for wireless alarm monitoring—saving customers money and providing more control over their alarm. It’s a great option for people looking for the safest method of alarm communication; there are no lines exposed for a potential burglar to cut and disrupt transmission to the Central Station.
- Radio Frequencies: CDMA 1X
- Power: Externally Provided 12VDC
- Typical Current 130mA
- Max Current 180mA
- Environmental Temperature Range -30° to +70° C