3G cellular communicator card for the L5210 security system.
- 3G Cellular communication to Alarm Relay Central Station
- Secure, encrypted alarm reports
- Installs inside the L5210 keypad enclosure
Overview: With the L5210’s 3GL communicator chip, your system uses advanced 3G cellular technology to send encrypted alarm information to Alarm Relay’s Central Station. Pair that with the well-known fact that disabling a cellular communicator is next to impossible compared to the traditional landline or Voice Over IP and now you can begin to experience true peace of mind about your level of security.
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ (12.1cm x 6.4cm)
- Powered and battery backed directly from LYNX Touch control
- Input Voltage: 12VDC (powered via the ECP bus)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Antenna: Dual Band: GSM 850 & 1900