Interactive security apps are becoming increasingly popular as technology continues to advance. Now you can use a security app to manage every aspect of your home security and home automation. The Alarm Relay app provides all of the features to transform your home into a SMART home.
Control and monitor your home from the palm of your hand.
Design your smart home, your way, using the Alarm Relay app. The Alarm Relay app can integrate with smart devices (such as lights, locks, and thermostats), SecureNet smart cameras, Amazon Alexa, Nest thermostat, and Ring.
- Arm or disarm your alarm system, using the Alarm Relay app, from anywhere in the world.
- View a live-stream of your SecureNet cameras at any time.
- Integrate Amazon’s Alexa and control your alarm by voice commands.
- Set up “Scenes” for your home (Example: whenever your alarm is disarmed the app will automatically turn on your lights).
Alarm Relay supports the majority of interactive security apps available. But how do these app services tie into an existing alarm system and is there an app compatible with your alarm system? Using an interactive app with an alarm system requires the user to have a cellular alarm module or an internet alarm module. See if your alarm is compatible with the Alarm Relay app.
Communicators available for the Helix:
- Helix Ethernet connection
- Helix WiFi Card
- Helix GSM Card (AT&T)
- Helix CDMA Card (Verizon)
Communicators available for DSC Power series, Honeywell/Ademco Vista “P” series, Concord 4, and Caddx Networx NX series:
Communicators available for GE Simon XT or GE Simon XTI:
- IGM Simon XT or XTI GSM Cell Card (AT&T)
- IGM Simon XT or XTI CDMA Cell Card (Verizon)
Contact us today and our team will help you find the best option for your home!